It’s officially March! Although the first day of spring is still a few weeks away, there is something about the beginning of March that makes it feel like Spring is in the air. To celebrate some of the slightly warmer weather and sunshine, we are sharing one of our favorite recipes for a refreshing beverage!
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE TEA
- Boil water.
- Remove from heat add tea bags, sugar and vanilla.
- Allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Add ice to a tall resealable container. Add 8 oz tea and 2 oz of lemonade per serving. Slice Strawberries and add your preferred amount in. Shake well to mix.
- Muddle Mint and Garnish Drinks *Optional
- Pour over Ice
Viola! You have a delicious spring-time beverage! What are some of your favorite spring beverages or treats? Share your recipes in the comments below!
MarketPlace REALTY offers a wide portfolio of real estate services in the Shenandoah Valley. Call 540-450-2747 for a custom consultation, or visit us atand discover all of our beautiful current listings. We are located at 302 South Braddock St. Winchester VA, 22601. Angela Duncan, Broker. Licensed in VA and WV. Equal Housing Opportunities.