Sure you have carved pumpkins in the past, but did you know there are a few tips and tricks that can make the process much easier?
Here are some of our favorite tools to have on hand to make pumpkin prep a snap.
Tools and Supplies
- Pumpkin Carving Kit and Tools
- Old Newspaper
- 5 Gallon Bucket ( To Soak your pumpkin in a solution of water and a few tablespoons of bleach to make it last longer)
- Trashbags or plastic drop cloths
- Permanent Markers
- Windex ( To remove permanent marker marks)
- Petroleum jelly (Use on the carved edges to seal in moisture)
- Scotch Tape
- Battery Operated Candles ( For Safety!)
Check out this article from our friends at “Taste of Home” for all kinds of ideas to take your pumpkin carving to the next level!
MarketPlace REALTY offers a wide portfolio of real estate services in the Shenandoah Valley. Call 540-450-2747 for a custom consultation, or visit us atand discover all of our beautiful current listings. We are located at 302 South Braddock St. Winchester VA, 22601. Angela Duncan, Broker. Licensed in VA and WV. Equal Housing Opportunities.